- Python module for UK polling analysis
- Up-to-date UK political polling data
- UK Newspaper Headlines
- Who plumped for Trump?
- Relative Age Effect – UK Athletics
- Relative Age Effect – European Football
- Making Pandas perform
- Sentiment analysis of Guardian articles
- Quick parallelism in Python
- Python versus R
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Who plumped for Trump?
As you may have heard, Donald Trump was elected president of the United States. Much of the press reaction has concerned the search for the Trump voter, who has variously been identified as being white, male, rural, poor and living … Continue reading
Posted in Data science Leave a comment