This is a coding blog to explore themes with no particular connection beyond my own interest. With a professional background as a C++, C# and Python programmer of financial risk systems there will be bias towards financial technology, but I hope to touch on other areas too.
- Python module for UK polling analysis
- Up-to-date UK political polling data
- UK Newspaper Headlines
- Who plumped for Trump?
- Relative Age Effect – UK Athletics
- Relative Age Effect – European Football
- Making Pandas perform
- Sentiment analysis of Guardian articles
- Quick parallelism in Python
- Python versus R